We created ECA Wellness to bring together fitness experts, data scientists, and medical professionals to provide wisdom and guidance in understanding human performance and optimizing metabolism.
We created ECA Wellness to bring together fitness experts, data scientists, and medical professionals to provide wisdom and guidance in understanding human performance and optimizing metabolism. We understand that the aesthetics of the human body had three pillars: the mind, spirit and the body. Our objective is to obtain a permanent aesthetic balance of these three pillars that will empower, embolden and rejuvenate you to reach your potentials and goals.
What makes us different and unique is that we are not just any gym or a wellness center. We built a science lab into our gym that is focused on using your biometric outputs to help you train, rest and recover better. That biometrical data we collect from you is used as part of our scientific research to understand and unlock human performance and potentials.
Our methodology centers on a three-step approach: ASSESS, TRAIN, and RECOVER. During the assess step, we establish baseline values of your VO2 Max, anaerobic threshold, resting heart rate and heart rate variability. These values allow us to develop customized exercise prescriptions and training parameters to optimize your metabolism, build a strong aerobic base and unlock your maximal potential. More information about the science behind these biometric markers can be found in The Lab section.
Rest and recovery is central for optimization of human performance and is the third step of our methodology. This step focuses on rebalancing your autonomic nervous system, managing training loads and eliminating lactic acid to promote muscle recovery.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Small and large group training, personal training one on one
- A fitness program incorporating kick boxing, boxing, plyometric
- Monthly 360-degree 3D Body Scan
- VO2 Max and Lactate Threshold training
- Resting Metabolic Rate testing
- Medical Diet Program overseen by Registered Dieticians
- Heart Rate Variability (HRV) monitoring and training
- Recover with Norma Tec Compression Pants at Zero Gravity
- Individualized monthly report tracking progress